Job Type: Full-Time
- Spigen’s Stock Planning Specialist is responsible for managing and monitoring processes related to orders, inventories, stocks, shipments, etc.
- Responsible for order consolidation
- Manage and monitor shipping queues through an e-commerce channel
- Update and manage detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustment
- Register sample devices and documents its uses as well as other products and shipments to update inventory
- Manage inventory tracking system to monitor and record deliveries, shipments, and stock levels
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and other related software)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Bilingual in English/Korean required
- U.S. work authorization required
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- 9 AM – 6 PM
- Monday – Friday
- This position is eligible for hybrid/occasional telework arrangement
- Salary Range: $45K-$60K
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life), 401K, Free lunch, etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.