Job Type: Full-Time
- We are seeking full-time, experienced Graphic Designers who will be playing a key role in e-commerce design content. In all aspects of their duties, the Graphic Designer is responsible for the creation of product feature description and advertising graphics. Also, the designer will be responsible for completing projects from concept to completion while collaborating with the team, including but not limited to the Art Director, Project Managers, Sales, Marketing, to fulfill all requests.
- Spigen : www.spigen.com
- Cyrill : www.cyrill.com
- Caseology : https://www.caseologycases.com
- Maintain the company’s visual and creative brand presence and lifestyle message across all sales and marketing channels.
- Build impactful designs and motions which are effective selling tools.
- Create product description images with a thorough understanding of User Experience best practices, mobile experience, and e-commerce creative guidelines.
- Process and retouch product and editorial imagery.
- Create digital marketing graphic assets for display and retargeting advertising.
- Work within project timelines, resources and objectives.
- Professional attitude regarding time, events, deadlines etc.
- 9 AM to 6 PM
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and planning skills; ability to multitask and prioritize to meet strict deadlines.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt at a moment’s notice.
- Ability to work efficiently within a fast paced and high-pressure environment with minimal to specific direction, both independently and collaboratively.
- Must send a pdf of work samples and/or link to an online portfolio when applying.
- 1-2+ years of working experience in the design field preferred.
- Motion Graphic experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC: Illustrator, InDesign, After Effect and Photoshop.
- New employees to the Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K, Free lunch etc.