Job Type: Full-Time
- Spigen inc is seeking a candidate with experience in implementing SAP ABAP on S4/HANA. The SAP ABAP on HANA application developer will be responsible for business process analysis and redesign and implementation and possess systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, and support.
- Strong ABAP hands-on development skill in S/4 HANA environments
- Experience with Process Orchestration migration/upgrade
- At least 5 years of SAP ABAP experience
- At least 4 years of SAP ABAP on HANA hands-on implementation experience
- Experienced utilizing Odata services for ABAP on S4/HANA development
- Expert programming experience in the following technical areas: Reporting (conventional and interactive), Object Oriented ABAP, User exits, Business Add-Ins and Enhancement spots, Interface development, BAPI, Module Pool (on-line dialog)
- Expert knowledge in configuration of synchronous and asynchronous interfaces
- Expertise in troubleshooting PI/PO integration to backend SAP systems, PI/PO and technical object performance tuning, interface tuning, alert monitoring, PI/PO Principle propagation, disaster recovery planning for PI/PO systems
- Review of the technical solutions into detailed technical design documents, ensuring all functional requirements are met in the technical design
- Ensure ABAP code is in adherence to development standards as well as creating supporting documentation per documentation standards.
- Extensive experience in debugging, performance tuning, Analysis and System monitoring
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong execution skills with the ability to work efficiently under pressure deliver quality results within standards and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently, should be detail oriented, work in a team environment
- BS computer science or related field, MS a plus education
- U.S. work authorization required
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Must be bilingual in Korean and English
- 9 AM – 6 PM
- Monday – Friday
- Salary Range: $80K-$120K
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life), 401K, Free lunch, etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.