Job Type: Full-Time
- Spigen is looking for a UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
- In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Collaborate closely with the Product Owner and the Product Manager throughout the product development cycle.
- Lead user research and plan strategies depending on our understanding of our user and their needs.
- Create clean, functional, and appealing user interfaces that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- 9 AM to 6 PM
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability.
- Ability to design workflows and wireframes and mock-up engaging user interfaces
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt at a moment’s notice.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and planning skills; ability to multitask and prioritize to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work efficiently within a fast-paced and high-pressure environment with minimal specific direction, both independently and collaboratively.
- 1-2+ years of working experience in the design field preferred.
- Must send a pdf of work samples and/or link to an online portfolio when applying.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC: Illustrator, InDesign, After Effect, and Photoshop.
- U.S. work authorization required.
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K, Free lunch etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.