Job Type: Full-Time
- We are looking for a Jr. Software Developer to join our IT team. The successful candidate will be able to build and support enterprise level applications in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
- Develop and implement new software applications
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing applications
- Interest in researching new technologies and learning new coding languages as needed
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Ideal candidates will show excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve IT issues
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Strong work ethic, and the ability to solve technical problems
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 9 AM to 6 PM
- Knowledge and experience with SQL or NoSQL
- Knowledge and experience developing RESTful API
- Experience working in a service-oriented or microservice architecture
- Experience operating at all levels of the stack, debugging problems from UI to backend systems
- Working knowledge in Git
- Ideal candidates will show excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve problems
- BA or BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 1~2 years of experience writing professional production code.
- Bilingual in Korean and English
- U.S. work authorization required.
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K, Free lunch etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.