Job Type: Full-Time
- Use a variety of programming languages in order to create user-friendly web pages.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholder.
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements
- Write functional requirement documents and specifications
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
- Improve the team and company—you will be an active participant in our culture (new initiatives, code review, testing)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work well with ambiguity and lead projects to completion
- Highly resourceful and self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Object Oriented programming skills.
- Strong skill and experience in debugging and troubleshooting complex web applications.
- 2+ years of experience as a frontend developer
- 2+ years of experience with Shopify and Liquid
- Experience integrating dynamic solutions with API Services
- A solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Up-to-date knowledge and adherence to best practices across all development spectrums
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Bilingual in Korean / Engish
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- 9 AM – 6 PM
- Monday – Friday
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life), 401K, Free lunch, etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.