Job Type: Full-Time
- We are looking for creative, tenacious problem solvers who are passionate about our product and excited to work with our rich, complex dataset. An effective Data Scientist at Spigen must have a passion and aptitude for turning sophisticated problems into concrete hypotheses that can be answered through thorough data analysis. In this role, your insights will influence both the performance of our business and the experience of our users.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques, and business strategies.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Analyze, test, and interpret complex clinical data, algorithmic results, and Machine Learning model performance data.
- Develop complex design control documents including algorithm requirement specs and risk documents.
- Test and execute new opportunities to engage with external data sources.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge and experience with MySQL and MongoDB
- Knowledge and experience developing RESTful API
- Experience working in a service-oriented or microservice architecture
- Experience operating at all levels of the stack, debugging problems from UI to backend systems
- Experience with AWS [RDS, EC2, Lambda, Route53, CodeCommit]
- Experience with Amazon API will be plus
- Working knowledge in Git [Github, GitLab]
- Familiarity with scripting languages, machine learning, advanced statistical techniques, and A/B testing is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with some or all of the following: data modeling, data visualization, statistics, experimental design, predictive modeling.
- Ideal candidates will show excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve problems
- BA or BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
1~2 years of experience writing professional production code.
Bilingual in Korean and English
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- 9 AM – 6 PM
- Monday – Friday
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life), 401K, Free lunch, etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.