Job Type: Full-Time
The Jr. e-Commerce Operator – Spigen/Caseology/Cyrill/Legato Golf is looking for someone who will be responsible for the day-to-day management of site content, execution of site merchandising and improvements to user experience. This role will report to the Supervisor or Manager of E-Commerce and work to execute tasks assigned to them such as inventory management, review management, product listings, advertising, data entry, creating reports, collaboration, etc.
- Updating the sales dashboard on google sheets using the sales report on a daily, weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc basis
- Monitoring SPIGEN’s e-commerce platform account’s Account Health and responding to any restrictions or limitations to the listings/accounts
- Researching and requesting products for new SKU listing and ASIN creations
- Calculating and comparing the margins for price finalization
- Creating advertisements on e-commerce platforms and updating the e-commerce storefront for exposure of SPIGEN’s products
- Monitoring purchase orders to make sure they are on schedule
- Communicating with the logistics department for the most updated statuses of the purchase orders
- Entering and reviewing product data and quantity in the shipment and making sure that the shipments are free from errors which may violate e-commerce platform policy
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Intermediate knowledge and skill in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, or related internet software
- Bilingual in English/Korean preferred
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position over 70% of the time and constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer
- The person in this position frequently communicates with business partners and employees within and outside of the department. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 0-3 years of related experience required
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- 9 AM – 6 PM
- Monday – Friday
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K, Free lunch etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.