Job Type: Full-Time
- Caseology is one of Spigen’s sub-brands and this position will be responsible for the Caseology brand. For more information regarding this brand, please visit: https://www.caseologycases.com/
- Caseology team is looking for team-oriented e-commerce professional to grow revenue and drive profits via our main website. This position is expected to execute day to day tasks and work with an established team to expand the e-commerce business.
- Generate and update listing content using Shopify platform (Products, Content, Promotions)
- Build and execute marketing strategies and strengthen company brand image
- Keep current knowledge of online trends
- Inventory Management (Analyze Sales Data, Place PO, etc)
- Home page, navigation, collections products, and content pages, coordinate and ensure timely launch of go to market and product-related assets on the home page, collections pages, and product pages.
- 9 AM – 6 PM
- Strong project planning and execution skills
- Able to work independently
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively (manage multiple projects and resources)
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Google Drive is a plus
- Have a general interest in consumer electronics and new technology
- e-Commerce and Online Retail business knowledge is a plus
- Experience with Shopify is plus, but not required
- Bilingual Preferred (English and Korean), but not required
- U.S. work authorization required.
- New employees to the Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life), 401K, Free lunch, etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.