Job Type: Full-Time
- Spigen is looking for a sales specialist who will be responsible for driving revenue acceleration within the B2B & Commercial channels. This will be achieved through both the overall management of the existing Corporate Reseller Network and through prospecting for new opportunities across all verticals.
- Manage and exceed sales targets through business development
- To create and implement strategic business development strategies to grow revenue within the existing reseller networks
- Identify new channels for Commercial & B2B revenue streams
- Achieve Quarterly KPIs aligned to the business objectives
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to implement strategic plans that will drive revenue acceleration within the channel
- Ability to evaluate and recommend any gaps within the Product Portfolio
- Commercial mindset and ability to focus on key account development
- Ability to identify key verticals for growth
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university
- Ability to work as part of a group of people, working toward solutions that generally benefit all involved parties
- Minimum of two years’ sales and strategic business development experience, preferably in Telecommunications and Consumer Electronics industries
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change, think strategically, and make complex decisions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office / Google Suite
- Valid Driver’s license
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- 8 AM – 5 PM
- Monday – Friday
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life), 401K, Free lunch, etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.