Job Type: Full-Time
- Spigen is looking for an e-Commerce Sales Coordinator who manages the overall supply chain and logistics strategy for our e-commerce operations.
- Manage daily sales data.
- Plan and manage production schedule to meet delivery requirements and best utilize the productive capacity based on AMZ sales ranking.
- Manage product life cycle to ensure smooth ordering and inventory management process.
- Place outbound orders through the internal ERP system.
- Monitor and manage status on Amazon FBA inventory to consolidate sales action plan.
- Additional tasks related to supply chain management may be required.
- Proficient Microsoft Excel, G-Suite
- Communication skills
- BA/BS degree in a related field (Preferred)
- U.S. work authorization required.
- Bilingual in Korean / English required.
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- 9 AM – 6 PM
- Monday – Friday
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life), 401K, Free lunch, etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.