Job Type: Full-Time / Part-Time
- Legato Golf is looking for a team-oriented e-commerce professional to grow revenue and drive profits via Amazon and other e-commerce marketplace channels. This position is expected to execute day to day tasks and work with an established team to expand the e-commerce business. Requires self-drive, attention to detail, adaptability, teamwork.
- Generate and update product listings on Amazon.
- Monitor key performance indicators and execute plans to improve sales metrics.
- Compile and organize necessary data to support business functions and specific project initiatives.
- Contribute to sales strategies which include content layout, customer programs, personalization, SEO, social promotion, advertising, competitor benchmarking, price adjustments, etc.
- Resolve and identify business-critical issues such as listing errors, product defects, miscommunication, etc.
- Research eCommerce environment to improve decision making and optimize expansion strategy.
- Manage existing customer relationships (e.g. online user communities) and their overall satisfaction in the online community.
- Identifying and tracking new marketing platforms, advertising mediums, and partnership opportunities.
- Develop, manage, and drive traffic and revenue, including campaign strategy, analysis, and execution.
- Control advertising and optimize according to assigned budget.
- Propose and plan new product launches
- Work with the development team to develop new products and expand product lineups
- Work directly with category managers from product research to launch
- Become an expert in understanding our ideal custom profile in order to lead product innovation
- Gather research and develop business cases supporting upcoming product ideas and gather feedback/insights releases
- Other duties as assigned.
- Interest in golf / sports category is a plus.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Handle work quickly and in a timely manner with flexible thinking.
- Professional written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Google Drive.
- Have a general interest in consumer electronics and new technology.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in eCommerce platform, especially Amazon OR minimum 2 years of experience in Product Planning & development.
- Business level fluency in Korean
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- 9 AM – 6 PM
- Monday – Friday
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life), 401K, Free lunch, etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.