Job Type: Full-Time
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Help shape and communicate the brand’s vision and mission and manage the brand communication strategy using a variety of media
- Stay current to monitor market trends, culture, and research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Find various marketing opportunities and initiate execution of collaborations
- Create, develop and implement effective marketing strategies for the software and brand awareness
- Become a deep subject matter expert on the TQUENS platform and how the different modules are used aligned to our key buyer personas and use cases
- Create in-depth product documentation, user guides, FAQs, technical overviews of our platform, videos, infographics, product briefs, etc. Documents must be tagged appropriately for ease of use while being SEO optimized
- Publish release notes on time, working with internal and external stakeholders to get information about product updates, releases, and fixes
- Develop, implement, launch and monitor Google Ads PPC campaigns
- Communicating with team members who may work on specific parts of the PPC campaigns, and related work such as creatives and landing pages
- Understand product use cases, corresponding differentiators, and key selling points
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics.
- Google Ads Certification
- Knowledge or experience in e-commerce (Amazon preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Self starter with ability to take initiative
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts
- Bilingual in English/Korean preferred
- Entry level with bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field
- Prior experience in e-commerce field preferred
- Quick learner and problem solver.
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position over 70% of the time and constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with business partners and employees within and outside of the department. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- 9 AM – 6 PM
- Monday – Friday
Partial telecommuting optional with 1-2 days of work per week in the office
Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life), 401K, Free lunch, etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.