Job Type: Full-Time
- This position is required to perform a crucial role in overseeing all the activities in an organization related to eCommerce online orders or B2B orders. It is responsible to operate SAP and web-based shipping platform such as Shipstation to fulfill various types of B2C order/B2B order in time and troubleshoot a delayed order. In addition, communicating with the customer service department/couriers, monitoring a stock in a picking zone daily and stock replenishment/transfer request are included in this position’s task. This position is also required to manage order flow by planning, analyzing and reviewing an order status. Prioritizing requisitions received from sales departments on a daily basis based on customer urgency will be needed.
- This position needs to accomplish multiple tasks such as daily purchasing orders, filtering a pending order and verifying a forecast from sales departments. In addition, He/She should implement a database to analyze a fulfillment rate for pending orders by a SKU to manage a mass-production schedule with Headquarter.
- Oversee picking zone operation by managing employees and planning out under specific circumstances.
- Stock replenishment and transfer request, monitoring picking zone status daily
- Identify and control out of stock (OOS) and late shipment
- Operate B2C/B2B process using ERP (SAP) and Shipstation
- Analyze B2C order by a merchant channel and trouble shoot an order fulfillment issue
- Maintain and contact carrier service
- Communicate with Customer service team
- Order QA
- Issue daily PO
- Issue weekly PO for sub-material
- Maintain delivery schedules on items ordered
- Maintain PO records on items bought and report in a proper manner
- Overall business supports communicating with sales departments/headquarters
- Verify a Forecast Q’ty
- Analyze a data
- Input data entry
- Track entry, and delivery status
- Review document such as invoices and billing statements
- Responds to inquiries by email and telephone
- Manage import /export shipments’ information
- Customs clearance assistance
- Maintains a printer and supplies for a customized case
- Manages and fulfills customized B2C orders
- Oversees all of workflows from a customized order’s import to release
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Proficient in G Suite
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated organizing/typing/filing skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Bilingual in Korean and English
- U.S. work authorization required
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- 8 AM – 5 PM
- Monday – Friday
- Salary Range: $45K-$60K
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life), 401K, Free lunch, etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.