Job Type: Full-Time
- Spigen’s Workplace Management Specialist will ensure that the workplace is operational by coordinating with external vendors and keeping up with maintenance, security, and cleaning. Workplace Management Specialist will also coordinate with contractors for tenant improvement projects and be in charge of general liability and auto insurance records.
- Communicating with external vendors and contractors for any maintenance and tenant improvements via email, phone call, and in person meetings.
- Responsible for processing any questions or concerns by employees regarding the workplace maintenance and safety.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to change and multi-task in a high paced environment
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Time management
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and other related software
- Fluency in English and intermediate knowledge of Korean language required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Entry Level Position
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- 9 AM – 6 PM
- Monday – Friday
- In office only
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life), 401K, Free lunch, etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.