Job Type: Full-Time
- Spigen’s Talent Development Manager will be responsible for assisting the upper management in the development and implementation of talent development programs for brand related teams as well as conducting analyses and assisting with various training and employee development related projects within established budgets and regularly monitoring the success of such programs.
- Coordinates and facilitates new hire orientation and onboarding including providing technical training within ecommerce platforms
- Conducts needs assessments to determine the most appropriate learning solutions for each level of employees.
- Conducts internal and external research on the latest talent development trends and provides recommendations based on research and analysis.
- Designs and develops learning materials and training curricula and continuously optimizes talent practices and programs and track participation rates -and generate recommendations that encourage participation.
- Develops and facilitates leadership development programs to create measurable outcomes.
- Responds to employee program questions and requests.
- Oversees the design and implementation of talent development programs.
- Consults with the brand development senior leadership to diagnose and execute solutions for organizational and team effectiveness.
- Serves as subject matter expert for cross functional projects and leads initiatives and projects, in partnership with the business and senior management within the brand division.
- Takes in charge of evaluating and acquiring new talent to track employee performance and maintain engagement report
- Helps employees to develop effective and long-term talent acquisition strategies
- Coordinates with the HR Manager in scheduling interviews. Monitoring and maintaining the recruitment status
- Responsible for planning, creating and updating various job description competencies by band level
- Other related duties as assigned.
- 9 AM to 6 PM
- Monday – Friday
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment
- Excellent analytical skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent problem identification and solving skills
- Intermediate knowledge and skill in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, or related software
- Basic skills in performance management software (Lattice)
- Bilingual in Korean and English
- U.S. work authorization required
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (I/O Business Psychology, Social Science)
- 1+ year of professional experience in relevant field required
- Instructional Design or Training Development related certification
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position about 70% of the time, constantly move wrists, hands or fingers including typing and holding up to 20 pounds in some rare occasions.
- The person in this position regularly communicates with employees within and business partners which contains some discussion about confidential/sensitive matters. Must be able to exchange accurate information with ethical manners in these situations.
- Salary Range: $60K-$80K
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life
- 401(k) plan up to 6% (eligible after 1 year of employment)
- Paid Time Off up to 10 days
- Paid Sick Leave: 10 days
- Lunch provided
- Employee discount
- Able to work from home
- Sponsorship: Green card & H1B
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.