Job Type: Full-Time
- Spigen’s Tax Accounting Specialist is responsible for tax management and audit processes including U.S. Federal and State income taxes, U.S. and Canada sales taxes, etc.
Responsible for accounting operations including financial accounting.
Administers U.S. federal and state income tax by preparing necessary documents related to R&D credit, APA, etc.
Manages and administers sales taxes for the U.S. and Canada and prepares reports on Accounting Software(SAP).
Analyzes Tax-Related financial information and summarizes financial status.
Assists in federal and state tax audits as well as internal audits.
Reviews and researches the U.S. and international tax regulations and stays up-to-date with the latest modifications.
- Other duties as assigned.
Time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Intermediate knowledge in Accounting Software (SAP) and skill in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, or related software
Bachelor’s degree in accounting (preferred) or a bachelor’s degree in business, economics, or related field.
1-3 years of related experience in accounting required.
- Bilingual in English/Korean required
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- 8 AM – 5 PM
- Monday – Friday
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life), 401K, Free lunch, etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.