Job Type: Full-Time
- Spigen’s Sales Account Operations Specialist is responsible for overseeing all day-to-day operations for accounts, including purchase order processing, inventory management, and sales-related documentation.
- Communicating with customers/sales rep to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed
- Building strong customer/sales rep relationships to maintain existing business
- Working with various internal departments to ensure that all customer requests are fulfilled
- Resolving complaints and keeping track of all processes that pertain to the customer’s desires
- Collecting and analyzing data about customers to understand changing needs
- Clerical skills to provide and update sales and customer records
- Commitment to meeting or exceeding sales targets, reporting any deviations
- Other duties as assigned.
- Logical thinking and analytical skills in sales
- Proficiency in Salesforce platform
- 1 or more years of sales analysis and sales support work experience preferred
- Organized, detail oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize work and succeed under deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of sales metrics
- Ability to problem-solve
- Business, marketing, or similar degree
- Bilingual in Korean and English required
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- 8 AM – 5 PM
- Monday – Friday
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life), 401K, Free lunch, etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.