Job Type: Full-Time
- Spigen’s Property Management Specialist will ensure that the workplace is operational by coordinating with external vendors and keeping up with maintenance, security, and financial reports. Property Management Specialist will also coordinate with contractors for tenant improvement projects and be in charge of general liability and auto insurance records.
- Controlling annual budgets and quarterly financial reports for operations and expenses.
- Responsible for the company commercial insurance renewal process and administration such as general liability and auto insurance.
- Managing escrow process as well as logs, reports, contract reviews, and other related files.
- Leading the projects of tenant improvements via email, phone call, and in person meetings and communicating with external vendors and contractors for any maintenance, security, and financial reports.
- Taking sense of ownership of buildings and monitoring facilities, and equipment to accomplish department objectives.
- Responsible for processing any questions or concerns by employees regarding the workplace maintenance and safety.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to change and multi-task in a high paced environment
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Time management
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and other related software
- Fluency in English and intermediate knowledge of Korean language required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Intermediate knowledge of Korean Language
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- 9 AM – 6 PM
- Monday – Friday
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life), 401K, Free lunch, etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.