Job Type: Full-Time
- Spigen’s People and Culture Specialist will be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of company culture and quarterly/holiday/special events through event planning/facilitation, content creation for internal use, etc.
- Researching vendors/venues and planning for all company events (quarterly, holiday, anniversary, etc)
- Facilitating and hosting company events
- Content creation (Video, slideshows, etc) for event recaps, company culture promotion, etc (Does not need to be professional level content)
- Company-wide announcements via Google Chat
- Run the weekly company auction
- Keep up to date with COVID related news
- Policy making
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to change and multi-task in a high paced environment
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Time management
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and other related software
- Intermediate knowledge of video editing software (iMovie, Final Cut, Premiere, etc)
- Ability to take initiative in reaching out to new vendors and venues
- Outgoing personality
- Public Speaking
- Fluency in English and intermediate knowledge of Korean language and culture required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Entry Level Position
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- 9 AM – 6 PM
- Monday – Friday
- This position requires commuting and working from the office, with the possibility of working from home.
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life), 401K, Free lunch, etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.