Job Type: Full-Time
- Spigen’s Compensation and Benefits Specialist / Senior Specialist will be responsible for administration of Spigen’s benefits program as well as leave of absences and compensation programs including supporting the management in annual merit process as well as managing the job analysis process.
- Administers Spigen’s benefits programs including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, retirement, workers compensation including the annual premium audit, and other benefits programs as well as periodic benefit audits. Maintains accurate and relevant files and records.
- Answers and educates employee and management on benefits, leave of absence, and worker’s compensation and other programs and policies related topics.
- Works closely with the Compensation Manager in planning, developing, and evaluating compensation structure and package based on business goals and strategy.
- Creates and analyzes job descriptions and classifications by implementing the job analysis process and supports the management in determining appropriate compensation level for positions.
- Review internal policies and procedures related to compensation and benefits to ensure they are compliant with the state and federal laws and make revisions and updates the employee handbook accordingly.
- Responsible for timely submission and distributions of the compensation/benefits related yearly reports and documents such as 1094-C, 1095-C, total compensation statement, etc.
- Provide HR generalist support.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent problem identification and solving skills
- Intermediate knowledge and skill in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, or related software
- Basic skills in HR software (SAP) highly desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 0-3 years of related experience required
- Bilingual in English/Korean required
- U.S. work authorization required
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- 9 AM – 6 PM
- Monday – Friday
- Salary Range: $45K-$60K
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life), 401K, Free lunch, etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.