Job Type: Full-Time
- The HR Manager will plan, coordinate, and direct HR functions. They will oversee the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of new employees and serve as a link between our organization’s management and its employees.
- Plan, coordinate, organize, and oversee all Human Resource functions.
- Develop, recommend, and implement personnel policies and procedures; coordinate with external HR attorney in maintaining employee handbook and other documents.
- Manage and provide solutions for problems related to employee relations.
- Assess and monitor employee engagement at all levels within the organization and propose improvements, suggestions, and strategies to increase employee engagement.
- Support employees with all payroll and HR-related questions.
- Conduct exit interviews and ensure all offboarding procedures.
- Monitor the health of the organization and make specific recommendations to nurture a healthy organization culture.
- Create learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Advance knowledge and skill in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, or related software
- Advance skills in HR Systems (SAP)
- Human Resource experience (5-7 years)
- BA/BS degree in a related area
- U.S. work authorization required
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Bilingual in English/Korean required
- 9 AM – 6 PM
- Monday – Friday
- Salary Range: $70K-$100K
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life
- 401(k) plan up to 6% (eligible after 1 year of employment)
- Paid Time Off up to 10 days
- Paid Sick Leave: 10 days
- Lunch provided
- Employee discount
- Able to work from home
- Sponsorship: Green card & H1B