Job Type: Full-Time
- The HR Manager will plan, coordinate, and direct HR functions. They will oversee the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of new employees and serve as a link between our organization’s management and its employees.
- Plan, coordinate, organize, and oversee all Human Resource functions.
- Develop, recommend, and implement personnel policies and procedures; coordinate with external HR attorney in maintaining employee handbook and other documents.
- Manage and provide solutions for problems related to employee relations.
- Assess and monitor employee engagement at all levels within the organization and propose improvements, suggestions, and strategies to increase employee engagement.
- Support employees with all payroll and HR-related questions.
- Conduct exit interviews and ensure all offboarding procedures.
- Monitor the health of the organization and make specific recommendations to nurture a healthy organization culture.
- Create learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Advance knowledge and skill in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, or related software
- Advance skills in HR Systems (SAP)
- BA/BS degree in a related area
- Human Resource experience (5-7 years)
- Bilingual in English and Korean
- U.S. work authorization required
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- 9 AM – 6 PM
- Monday – Friday
- Salary Range: $70K-$100K
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life), 401K, Free lunch, etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.