Job Type: Full-Time
- We are seeking for a talented, motivated specialist to support the Legal team. This position is an entry-level position, but it requires a candidate with highly organized, detail-oriented, and often complex multi-factorial tasks.
- Responsible for managing business-related documents/email communications/corporates documents for recorded keeping.
- Responsible for close legal-related communications with various legal counsels and internal teams.
- Responsible for researching business-related regulations and rules from various sources.
- Responsible for analyzing business-related documents such as agreements, contracts, and others.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand detailed professional documents/articles.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Advanced knowledge and skill in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, or related software.
- Excellent dependability and work ethic.
- BA, BS degree preferred or equivalent work experience required
- At least 1-2 years of office job experience(creating and managing document experience)
- Bilingual in English/Korean required.
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- 9 AM – 6 PM
- Monday – Friday
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life), 401K, Free lunch etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.