Job Type: Full-Time
- Spigen’s e-Commerce Business Intelligence Analyst will generate data analysis on SCM, business performance including profit and expense to ensure cost-effective business management.
- Track and analyze inventory data and create performance reports to identify underperforming products.
- Analyze areas of revenue loss and improve current internal business processes to increase profit efficiency.
- Analyze expenses trends and identify discrepancies.
- Cooperate with the finance department to ensure sales expenses are kept within budget.
- Collect and report department-wide invoices and receipts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, G-Suite
- Strong communication skills
- U.S. work authorization required.
- Bilingual in English and Korean required
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- 9 AM – 6 PM
- Monday – Friday
- Salary Range: $45K-$60K
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life), 401K, Free lunch, etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.