Job Type: Full-Time
- We are hiring an Accounting Specialist who is responsible for complex clerical, bookkeeping, accounting assignments, statements, and financial reports.
- Using bookkeeping databases, spreadsheets, and software
- Posting financial transactions in databases
- Receiving and recording vouchers, cash, and checks
- Producing a variety of reports including income statements and balance sheets
- Checking for accuracy in reports, figures, and postings
Reconciling and reporting any discrepancies found in the records
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate skills in Accounting Software (SAP).
- Intermediate knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, or related software.
- Bilingual in English/Korean required.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting (preferred) or a bachelor’s degree in business, economics, or related field.
- 1-3 years of related experience in accounting preferred.
- U.S. work authorization required.
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- 8 AM – 5 PM
- Monday – Friday
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life), 401K, Free lunch, etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.