Job Type: Full-Time / Part-Time
- Spigen’s Customer Support Supervisor will support company’s customer service activities by oversee and assist customer support agents, resolving customer questions or complaints, and work with Customer Support Team Manager to help develop training plans and support procedures to enhance productivity and performance.
Answering supervisor forwarded customer tickets for Assigned Support Channel
Manage Customer Service Metrics (Message SLA, Negative Feedback)
Establish and update customer support standards
Daily/Weekly/Monthly report of support performance data
Provide Direct Customer Support & Back up support for daily support tickets
- Other duties as assigned.
Monitors and oversees daily workflow and assigns work for the customer support part of the organization.
Monitor customer support agents for job performance and quality check
Building an on-boarding and training program for customer support agents
- Communication Skills
- Problem-solving Skills
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Documentation Skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Maintain a positive attitude while performing repetitive tasks
- Be able to type and enter data accurately
- Some Customer Support Experience
- Experience with Help Desk Ticketing Systems / Help Desk Software (Preferred)
- Experience with Google Suites, MS Excel, PowerPoint (Preferred)
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- 8 AM – 5 PM
- Monday – Friday
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life), 401K, Free lunch, etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.