Job Type: Full-Time
- We are hiring a Customer Service Admin Support. This position will support the customer service team operations with general administrative tasks such as organizing customer service data including replacement requests and customer returns record among other support assisting tasks.
- Processing daily customer warranty replacements
- Organizing replacement records
- Sorting and organizing part replacement inventory
- Updating customer support google docs with updated data daily
- Assist in order processing
- Risk Order Management: Reviewing and verifying high risk orders
- Processing customer return and refunds
- Amazon Seller Feedback Management
- Processing Customer Data Request for CCPA&GDPR Compliance
- Other duties as assigned.
- Self Motivation
- Documentation Skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Some College/College Degree Preferred)
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude while performing repetitive tasks
- Be able to type and enter data accurately
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Google Drive Preferred
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- 8 AM – 5 PM
- Monday – Friday
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life), 401K, Free lunch, etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.