Job Type: Full-Time
- Work on new projects and maintain our website with fresh eyes.
- Build web pages and amazing web experiences by developing and implementing front-end web code to design/code standards in clean, semantic code
- Create and maintain documentation
- Testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies
- Actively participate in all development life-cycle activities like release planning, coding, testing, and deployment
- Collaborate with web producers, designers, marketers, project management, and engineering
- Improve the team and company—you will be an active participant in our culture (new initiatives, code review, testing)
- 9 AM to 6 PM
- Ability to work well with ambiguity and lead projects to completion
- Highly resourceful and self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Object Oriented programming skills.
- Strong skill and experience in debugging and troubleshooting complex web applications.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, HCI, Design, or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience writing professional production code
- Strong design sense (A jaw-dropping website & design portfolio)
- Experience with design tools, such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience with and a passion for user-interface design
- Experience working on multidisciplinary project teams.
- Experience with a scripting language, such as Python, Ruby, etc. (preferred)
- New employees to the Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K, Free lunch etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.