Job Type: Full-Time / Part-Time
- We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
- The goal is to create quality content for social media to achieve customer engagement and to manage the social platforms strategically, exploiting all aspects of the social media content marketing.
General Description / Job Duty
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, bench-marking, messaging the audience.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Create and schedule moderate all user-generated content.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Maintain a consistent voice and grow brand personality all throughout Spigen’s social channels.
- Creative and proactivity in studying trends, creating content ideas to better connect with social audience.
Work Experience Requirements
- 1+ years of proven working experience in social media or related field.
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multi tasking and organisational ability.
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations.