Job Type: Full-Time
- We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. The goal is to create quality content for social media to achieve customer engagement and to manage the social platforms strategically, exploiting all aspects of the social media content marketing and planning.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, benchmarking, messaging the audience.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Create and schedule moderate all user-generated content.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Maintain a consistent voice and grow brand personality all throughout Spigen’s social channels.
- Creative and proactivity in studying trends, creating content ideas to better connect with social audiences.
- 9 AM to 6 PM
- Strategy planning & analytical skills
- Community management skills with empathy
- Deep understanding of social media platforms & content performance
- Proactive research skills for tech related industry and trends
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multi tasking and organizational ability
- 1+ years of proven working experience in social media or related field
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- New employees to the Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K, Free lunch etc.
- Please attach the answers to the following questions with your resume.
- What is your favorite case study of product/brand strategy/campaign?
- What is it that you want to accomplish with social media for Spigen?
- You will not be considered for the position without the answers to these questions.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.