Job Type: Full-Time
- We are hiring a Sales Administrator who will provide support for sales representatives, ensuring impeccable, all-around customer service. This position requires to be goal-oriented and have a strong knowledge of customer service. Collaboration skills are also needed to communicate with internal departments and customers to better perform sales support.
- Organized and able to process sales orders
- Detailed-thinking, checking unit price and inventory for data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Excellent communication and customer service skills enabling you to successfully contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Clerical skills to provide and update sales and customer records
- Commitment to meeting and exceeding sales targets, reporting any deviations
- 1 year or more sales support experience preference
- Proficiency in Salesforce platform
- Bilingual preferred (Korean / English)
- Proficient in Google Doc/Sheet/Slide
- Organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize work and succeed under deadlines
- Must be eligible to work in U.S.
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K, Free lunch etc.