Job Type: Full-Time
- Retail Sales Specialist will grow and manage direct B2B accounts and finds new sales leads through business directories, client referrals, etc. They will also manage internal information for the Cyrill brand and update direct accounts as needed to drive sales and growth.
- Build and maintain strong account relationships outside of the North American marketplace
- Lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to Cyrill’s direct accounts
- Research and identify new potential customers
- Conduct outbound calls to current and prospective customers to open sales opportunities for products within the Cyrill brand
- Educate internal sales representatives from other channels on Cyrill products
- Collaborate with the marketing team to help transition qualified leads into sales goals
- Help create strong and realistic KPIs to strengthen brand presence for potential new clients/buyers
- Proficient with Google Suite
- Strong customer service skills: Customers are always right. You will need to be able to speak to customers and potential customers in a friendly, but professional manner, listen to their needs and help communicate options for them
- Clear communication Skills: You will need to speak to customers about the different features of a product and answer any questions they might have regarding the brand
- Shows flexibility: You might have to work outside of schedule hours (weekends included).
- Exudes Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
- BA, BS degree preferred or equivalent work experience required
- At least 3-5 years of (offline) sales experience
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K, Free lunch etc.