Job Type: Full-Time
- Spigen is seeking a skilled Public Relations Marketer to lead innovative and effective integrated communications efforts for our team. You’ll help grow brand awareness and positive brand sentiment, increase share-of-voice and strengthen our corporate reputation, manage media relations, and events. This is a highly-visible role and you’ll build lasting working relationships with key internal and external publishers and influencers, including vital media representatives and customers.
- You’ll leverage your public relations or integrated communications background along with your ability to develop innovative plans, write creative and engaging content, build audiences, connect with influencers, plan and execute events.
- Developing goals and strategies to build media contacts and relationships
- Ability to produce strong storytelling opportunities, press releases, and identify additional PR opportunities
- Monitor, measure, and report on media-related activities and coverage
- Act as point of contact for media inquiries about our company, company assets, and projects while responding quickly and accurately
- Promote a positive corporate image by writing, preparing, or delivering information about the organization through press releases
- Conduct research and find opportunities to promote company products through multiple media sources
- Create annual PR calendar material that is aligned with company milestones, industry events, product releases, content launches, marketing initiatives, new key hires, and other news
- Excellent communication skills and strong writing / editing skills for the web.
- Demonstrate experience in garnering national media coverage with trades, mainstream media, and current social media trends.
- Ability to arrange / organize press conferences and events.
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives and social media platforms.
- Comfortable in a collaborative environment and is considerate of others.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment and while under pressure.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously and ability to tracks projects with varying deadlines.
- Self-motivated, eager, inquisitive, proactive, and enthusiastic.
- Show initiative and accept responsibility for work.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WordPress, content management systems.
- 1-2+ years experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or any other creative major related.
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K, Free lunch etc.