- PowerArc is looking for an experienced team manager to demonstrate experience and leadership in managing a strategic online sales to advance an organization’s mission and goals.
- Management of a team of online sales Operations Specialists. Implement and enforce processes that enable the team to scale and work efficiently.
- Develop, manage, and drive traffic and revenue to our sales site, includes campaign strategy, analysis, and execution.
- Communications/Brand exploration and tracking.
- Advertising/Communications development.
- Communicate goals,objectives, accountabilities, priorities, and authority parameters to assigned staff.
- Create segment-specific strategic briefs for and oversee the creative optimization team sprints.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of Experience managing a small or medium-sized team.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to make informed decisions and develop online sales, advertising and marketing strategies.
- Logical and analytical.
- Intuitive about people.
- A strategic thinker with intense curiosity.
- Strong analytical and strategic planning skills – ability to define problems, collect information, establish facts and draw valid conclusions based upon information furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Superior planning and analysis ability.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related business.
- Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of work experience managing.
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K, Free lunch etc.