Job Type: Full-Time / Part-Time
- Spigen is looking for an experienced digital marketer to plan, design, and execute digital marketing as well as optimizing performance marketing channels including SEO, SEM, email marketing, retargeting, social and online advertising campaigns.
- Generate and update website content (Products, Content, Promotions).
- Monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them compiles necessary metrics and analytics to support business functions, specific project initiatives and ensures proper tagging and KPI’s are being measured.
- Develop strategies to improve sales including content layout, customer programs, personalization, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) social promotion, mobile, affiliate marketing, retargeting etc.
- Management of third party agency relationships (e.g. media, experiential).
- Manage existing customer relationships (e.g. online user communities) and their overall satisfaction in online community.
- Identifying and tracking new marketing platforms, advertising mediums and partnership opportunities.
- Develop, manage, and drive traffic and revenue to our sales site, includes campaign strategy, analysis, and execution.
- Selling experience of e-Commerce Marketplaces platform preferred.
- Experience with managing B2B and B2C business preferred.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Handle the work quickly and in a timely manner with the flexible thinking.
- Professional written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Google Drive is a plus.
- Have a general interest in consumer electronics and new technology.
- e-Commerce and Online Retail business knowledge preferred.
- Bilingual required (English and Korean).