Job Type: Full-Time / Part-Time
- Spigen is looking for a team-oriented ecommerce professional to grow revenue and drive profits via the Amazon Marketplace. This position is expected to execute day to day tasks and work with an established team to expand the ecommerce business.
- Generate and update listing content (Products, Content, Promotions).
- Monitor key performance indicators develop plans to improve sales metrics.
- Compile and organize necessary data to support business functions and specific project initiatives.
- Contribute strategies to improve sales including content layout, customer programs, personalization, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), social promotion, advertising, competitor benchmarking, price adjustments, etc.
- Resolve and identify business critical issues such as listing errors, product defects, miscommunication, etc.
- Manage existing customer relationships (e.g. online user communities) and their overall satisfaction in online community.
- Identifying and tracking new marketing platforms, advertising mediums and partnership opportunities.
- Develop, manage, and drive traffic and revenue, includes campaign strategy, analysis, and execution.
- Selling experience of e-Commerce Marketplaces platform preferred.
- Experience with managing B2B and B2C business preferred.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Handle the work quickly and in a timely manner with the flexible thinking.
- Professional written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Google Drive is a plus.
- Have a general interest in consumer electronics and new technology.
- e-Commerce and Online Retail business knowledge preferred.
- Bilingual required (English and Korean).