Job Type: Full-Time
- Spigen is looking for a team-oriented e-commerce professional to grow revenue and drive profits via the Amazon US/CA/MX Marketplace for Screen Protectors. This position is expected to execute day to day tasks and work with an established team to expand the ecommerce business. Requires being attentive to detail and product development follow up.
- Generate and update product listings on Amazon marketplace.
- Monitor key performance indicators develop plans to improve sales metrics.
- Compile and organize necessary data to support business functions and specific project initiatives.
- Contribute strategies to improve sales including content layout, customer programs, personalization, SEO
- Resolve and identify business critical issues such as listing errors, product defects, miscommunication, etc.
- Research eCommerce environment to improve decision making and optimize expansion strategy.
- Manage existing customer relationships (e.g. online user communities) and their overall satisfaction in online community.
- Identifying and tracking new marketing platforms, advertising mediums and partnership opportunities.
- Develop, manage, and drive traffic and revenue, includes campaign strategy, analysis, and execution.
- Work with Headquarters to develop screen protectors for upcoming devices/technology
- 9 AM – 6 PM
- Selling experience on e-Commerce Marketplaces platform preferred.
- Experience with managing B2B and B2C business preferred.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Handle work quickly and in a timely manner with flexible thinking.
- Professional written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and Google Drive.
- Have a general interest in consumer electronics and new technology.
- Understanding of touchscreen devices.
- Bilingual required (English and Korean)
- New employees to the Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K, Free lunch etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.