Job Type: Full-Time
- Spigen is looking for team-oriented e-commerce professional to grow revenue and drive profits via the eBay Marketplace. This position is expected to execute day to day tasks and expand the e-commerce business.
- Inventory Management
- Product Demand Forecasting
- Listing Products on eBay
- Pricing and margin calculations
- Competitor Benchmarking
- Communicate/Plan with eBay Rep
- Basic HTML use for product detail page
- Advertising and Promotions
- 9 AM to 6 PM
- Sales experience in the e-Commerce Marketplace platform (eBay preferred).
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Handle work quickly and in a timely manner with flexible thinking.
- Professional written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Google Drive.
- Have a general interest in consumer electronics and new technology.
- Goal driven and self-learner
- Bilingual Preferred (English and Korean)
- Some eBay selling knowledge/experience
- New employees to the Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K, Free lunch etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.