Job Type: Full-Time
- Spigen is looking for team-oriented e-commerce professional to grow revenue and drive profits via the Amazon Mexico Marketplace. This position is expected to execute day to day tasks and work with an established team to expand the e-commerce business. Requires being attentive to detail and some Spanish preferred.
- Generate and update product listings on Amazon.com.mx (Spanish listings)
- Monitor key performance indicators to develop plans to improve sales metrics.
- Compile and organize necessary data to support business functions and specific project initiatives.
- Contribute strategies to improve sales including content layout, customer programs, personalization, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), social promotion, advertising, competitor benchmarking, price adjustments, etc.
- Resolve and identify business-critical issues such as listing errors, product defects, miscommunication, etc.
- Research Mexico eCommerce environment to improve decision making and optimize expansion strategy.
- Manage existing customer relationships (e.g. online user communities) and their overall satisfaction in the online community.
- Identifying and tracking new marketing platforms, advertising mediums and partnership opportunities.
- Develop, manage, and drive traffic and revenue, includes campaign strategy, analysis, and execution.
- 9 AM to 6 PM
- Selling experience of e-Commerce Marketplaces platform preferred.
- Experience with managing B2B and B2C business preferred.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Handle work quickly and in a timely manner with flexible thinking.
- Professional written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and Google Drive is a plus.
- Have a general interest in consumer electronics and new technology.
- Understanding of Mexico’s e-commerce status and laws preferred.
- Bilingual required (English and Korean) – Trilingual preferred (Spanish).
- New employees to the Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K, Free lunch, etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.