- Spigen is looking for an experienced digital marketerto plan, design, and execute digital marketing as well as optimizing performance marketing channels including SEO, SEM, email marketing, retargeting, social and online advertising campaigns.
- Lead and run the creation and segmentation of our website’s marketing campaigns, including Google, Amazon and others as needed
- Develop, manage, and drive traffic and revenue to our sales site, includes campaign strategy, analysis, and execution
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on their ROI
- All other duties as assigned
- Ability to strategize, analyze, develop, and execute all e-Marketing campaigns.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to make informed decisions and develop advertising and marketing strategies.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content.
- Experience creating and running Google AdWords and shopping campaigns.
- This position requires extensive use of a computer.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Advertising or a related business or technology field.
- Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in e-Marketing
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K, Free lunch etc.