Job Type: Full-Time
- Cyrill Sales Representative will be dealing with internal customer (SBD, DB, WBD), and finds new sales leads through business directories and client referrals, etc.
- Conduct outbound calls to customers & prospects to uncover whether there is an opportunity to position Cyrill products.
- Educate internal sales representative from other channels on Cyrill products
- Research and identify new potential customers.
- Collaborate with Marketing to help transition marketing qualified leads into sales accepted leads.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Customer Service Skills: The customer is always right. You will need to be able speak to customers and potential customers in a friendly but professional manner, listen to their needs and help communicate options for them.
- Communication Skills: You will need to speak to customers about the different features of a product, and answer any questions they might have regarding the brand.
- Flexibility: You might have to work long hours, nights or weekends.
- Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
- Customer Service: 1 year.
- Sales: 1 year.
- BA, BS, and/or graduate degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K, Free lunch etc.