Job Type: Full-Time
- Logistics-management to maintain accurate and effective inventory controls
- Provide analysis to management on inventory discrepancies in the warehouse management system (WMS)
- Maintain inventory cycle count and physical inventory programs
- Develop in solutions to efficient inventory control management
- Coordinate with a 3rd party logistic vendor for an inventory control and an order fulfillment.
- Strong statistical data analysis skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel) and G-Suite
- 1~2 years of experience in industrial supply chain management
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management with a focus in project management, or related field (preferred)
- Legal status in USA
- Bilingual (English/Korean) (preferred)
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K, Free lunch etc.