Job Type: Full-Time
- Spigen is looking for a passionate Talent Development Assistant Manager who can optimize learning programs, help business leaders reach their goals, and foster a culture of growth and development.
- Identify and assess current and future training needs
- Research and develop new curriculum/programs for performance improvement
- Deploy and facilitate different training methods: live training, custom modules, and eLearning platforms.
- Develop evaluation matrix and KPI and monitor progress
- Plan and execute department social events (team building activities or workshops) and manage monthly team welfare budget
- Provide necessary consulting to managerial in strategic workforce planning
- 9 AM to 6 PM
- Passion for organizational development and change is a MUST
- Believer of patience is a virtue
- Active listening
- Advanced documentation: Efficiency with Google Suite
- Communication (presenting, facilitating, influencing) skills
- Planning and organizing skills (ability to translate abstract concepts into practical application)
- Proactive and learnable mindset
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- People and collaboration skills
- Ability to analyze problems and suggest proper solution
- Prioritization and organizational skills
- Event Planning experience
- 3+ years of experience working with cross-functional team (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organization Development, Adult Education, or Training Development
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field (Preferred)
- New employees to the Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K, Free lunch etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.