Job Type: Full-Time / Part-Time
- This position is required to perform a crucial role in managing order flow by planning, analyzing, and reviewing order status. Prioritizing requisitions received from sales departments on a daily basis based on customer urgency will be needed for a purchasing specialist.
- A purchase order specialist needs to accomplish multiple tasks such as daily purchasing orders, filtering a pending order, and verifying a forecast from sales departments. In addition, He/She should implement a database to analyze a fulfillment rate for pending orders by SKU numbers to manage a mass-production schedule with the Headquarter.
- Issue daily PO
- Issue weekly PO for sub-material
- Maintain delivery schedules on items ordered
- Maintain PO records on items bought and report in a proper manner
- Overall business support by communicating with sales departments and the headquarter.
- Verify Forecast Q’ty
- Analyze data
- 8 AM to 5 PM
- Proficient in G Suite
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated organizing/typing/filing skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Bilingual in English and Korean
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- New employees to the Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K, Free lunch etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.