Job Type: Full-Time
- Spigen is looking for a qualified, team-oriented Product Production Planner to deliver end products that meet the demand and quality standards of today’s online marketplace. Candidate will be expected to cyclically deliver OEM / ODM products from beginning to end including release planning, research, and development of the product line, and manufacturing vendors.
- Develop product concept through competitor market trend research
- Manage production schedule timeline and ensure tasks are tracked to meet production and distribution requirements in the most cost effective manner
- Monitor project’s progress to ensure it’s following the schedule and troubleshoot problems that occur.
- Detail overall plan for new product development: specification of new product / design and technology production / development schedule / cost and profit analysis.
- High tolerance to stress management
- Professional communication skills (both oral and written)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a leadership position with multiple responsibilities & fast-paced environment
- Knowledge in Industry Design, Business Operations, and Manufacturing Processes
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills
- Detail-oriented and organized with the ability to think flexibly
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Google Drive is a plus
- Have a general interest in consumer electronics and new technology
- e-Commerce and Online Retail business knowledge (preferred)
- Selling experience of e-Commerce Marketplaces platform (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA, BS) or MA from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience in Industrial Design or Product R&D in technology
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience as a Production Planner, Industrial Designer, or R&D Specialist required
- Bilingual (English and Korean) is a MUST
- New employees to the Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K, Free lunch etc.