Job Type: Full-Time
- Spigen is looking for a qualified, team-oriented Product Production Planner to deliver end products that meet the demand and quality standards of today’s online marketplace. Candidate will be expected to cyclically deliver OEM / ODM products from beginning to end including release planning, research, and development of the product line, and manufacturing vendors.
- Develop product concept through competitor market trend research
- Manage production timeline and ensure tasks are tracked to meet production and distribution requirements in the most cost effective manner
- Monitor project’s progress to ensure it’s following the schedule and troubleshoot problems that occur.
- Detail overall plan for new product development: specification of new product / design and technology production / development schedule / cost and profit analysis.
- 9 AM to 6 PM
- High tolerance to stress management
- Professional communication skills (both oral and written)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a leadership position with multiple responsibilities & fast-paced environment
- Knowledge in Industry Design, Business Operations, and Manufacturing Processes
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills
- Detail-oriented and organized with the ability to think flexibly
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Google Drive is a plus
- Have a general interest in consumer electronics and new technology
- e-Commerce and Online Retail business knowledge (preferred)
- Selling experience of e-Commerce Marketplaces platform (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA, BS) or MA from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience in Industrial Design or Product R&D in technology
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience as a Production Planner, Industrial Designer, or R&D Specialist required
- Bilingual (English and Korean) is a MUST
- New employees to the Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K, Free lunch etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.