Job Type: Full-Time
- Spigen is looking for a supply chain management specialist who manages the overall supply chain and logistics strategy for Global e-commerce operations.
- Perform tasks such as sales report, data entry, and documentations
- Ensure daily purchase order that is placed for production progress, work in process, and inventory
- Plan and manage production schedule to meet delivery requirements and best utilize the productive capacity
- Provide analytical support for SCM planning, projects, new business opportunities, and proposals
- Additional tasks related to supply chain management may be required
- Basic knowledge of supply chain management
- Basic knowledge of ERP system (SAP)
- Proficient Microsoft Excel, G-Suite
- Excellent communication skills.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Data Science, Economics, Statistics, Management or related management field
- Prior SCM experience preferred (not required)
- Bilingual (English/Korean)
- New employees to the Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K, Free lunch etc.