Job Type: Part-Time
- Spigen Inc. is looking for a friendly, team-oriented front desk receptionist. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual with excellent people skills and attention to detail. The successful candidate must be able to handle multiple tasks concurrently, be flexible to quickly switch priorities as needed.
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain the professional image.
- Supervises the maintenance of office areas and equipment, housekeeping of office facilities.
- Cover the main reception desk as required.
- Other duties as required / assigned.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Strong computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Bilingual (Korean and English).