Job Type: Full-Time
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all invoices are approved by responsible department and correct business area.
- Determine & verify all expense account charged to correct GL code based on US GAAP.
- Control personal reimbursement activity in light of all regulations, rules, policies of the company.
- Various type of analysis report on Cost Center expense as required.
- Involve and assisting external & internal auditing process with Accounting Manger.
- Involve in clearing open accounting docs for closing period.
- Vendor master maintenance (Create & Change) in GP with W-9 information (hard copy basis).
- Customer master maintenance (Create & Change) in GP.
- Accounting Document File Maintenance.
- Make Account Receivable aging report – after beginning sales.
- Maintain accrual/deferral master and also maintain & keep supporting data.
- Involve in budget control activity by controlling non PO expenses.
- Release PR for expense by checking budget/actual and verifying GL account selection.
General Duties and Responsibilities (but, not limited to)
- Participates in the development and maintenance of General Accounting Policy and Procedure manuals in coordination with Financial Reporting. Ensures company adherence to policies and procedures.
- Promotes a team environment.
- Report weekly work progress to Manager.
- Coordinates the research and preparation of technical accounting solutions for new and existing complex business issues.
- Identifies and implements productivity and process improvements.
- Develops and implements system and procedural control enhancements.
- Develops and implements system and procedural changes to eliminate manual processes and increase team productivity.
- 3 years of work experience is preferred.
- Accounting major is preferred.
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K, Free lunch etc.