Job Type: Full-Time
- Spigen is one of the leading global providers for premier mobile accessories. We are looking for a senior visual storyteller that can create video content by editing camera footage, utilizing dialogue, graphics and special effects also have a great ability of taking photography.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates quality multimedia storytelling using videography, photography that accurately informs, entertains for social media.
- Demonstrates high command of techniques and sophisticated craftsmanship in photo/video storytelling.
- Help develop production strategy, creative direction and brand messaging for all products.
- Ensure the overall quality of deliverables, ensuring accurate and timely completion.
- Coordinate and execute multi-camera studio production and single-camera shoots.
- Manage all phases of video production and post-production.
- Set up photographic equipment.
- Capture subjects in commercial-quality photographs.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred but not mandatory.
- 3-5 years of professional videographer & photographer experience.
- Expert knowledge of video editing programs: Premiere, After Effect or Final Cut Pro X, Photoshop.
- Exceptional core videographer & photographer skills.
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K, Free lunch etc.