Job Type: Full-Time
- Spigen is one of the leading global providers for premier mobile accessories. We are looking for a senior visual storyteller that can create video content by editing camera footage, utilizing dialogue, graphics and special effects also have a great ability of taking photography.
- Creates quality multimedia storytelling using videography, photography that accurately informs, entertains for social media.
- Demonstrates high command of techniques and sophisticated craftsmanship in photo/video storytelling.
- Help develop production strategy, creative direction and brand messaging for all products.
- Ensure the overall quality of deliverables, ensuring accurate and timely completion.
- Coordinate and execute multi-camera studio production and single-camera shoots .
- Manage all phases of video production and post-production.
- Set up photographic equipment.
- Capture subjects in commercial-quality photographs
- 9 AM to 6 PM
- Exceptional e-commerce videography & photography skills
- Expert knowledge of video editing programs: Premiere, After Effect or Final Cut Pro X, Photoshop
- High understanding of social media & e-commerce
- Storytelling skills on social media platform
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Effective interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Self-motivation and initiative skills
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred but not mandatory.
- 3-5 years of professional videography & photography experience
- Enthusiasm about engaging communication
- Genuine interest in tech, social media and e-commerce.
- New employees to the Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Paid Sick Leave, Free lunch, Employee Discounts, etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.